Finding a job in a foreign country can be a stressful experience, not knowing where to apply, how to tailor your resume, or what the interview will be like are all issues that foreigners face when moving to a new country and looking for work. Teach in Prague and skip the stress. We specialise in English teaching jobs in Prague and locations all round the world, this is your perfect job and this is the worry free way to do it.
Once you have your TEFL certificate, the majority of our participants will find work:
- At language schools
- At preschools
- Teaching private lessons
Language schools and private lessons offer more flexible scheduling and the ability to pick your own classes and subjects. Preschools offer a more stable schedule and hours between 9-5 p.m.
The majority of our participants will be able to secure a job within 1-3 weeks after graduation.
Throughout the course we offer:
- Updated job listings posted as often as possible
- Interview and CV-writing workshops
- Meetings with local language schools
- Networking opportunities throughout the course
- Job placement services in our partner companies, including Ripofim Law, KSPA Highschools, National Floorball Association, Ekofrukt Company and more!